Monday, April 19, 2010

Tightwad Travel Tip – Reach a Person, Not a Phone Maze

I had a question regarding airline luggage requirements but dreaded calling American Airlines. In the past, I endured several minutes of telephone prompts before I ever reached a human being who could answer my question.

This time I lucked into the Contact Help website which gave me a number to call for my baggage questions and told me the numbers to press (1 and then 0 twice) to expedite matters. A friendly person was on the line in five seconds!

This wonderful website exists to help us find ways to avoid companies' telephone mazes, so that we can actually talk to live human beings and get the answers we need as quickly as possible. I'm delighted with this discovery and bet you will be, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment