Saturday, May 8, 2010

Anticipating Mexico!

I'm getting anxious to see Ajijic again.  Three weeks seems too long to wait, so I've been poring over old photos.  This one shows my three-story house lit up at night. 

The living room was on the first floor (See the photo below.), the kitchen and dining/family room were in the middle, and my bedroom suite/office, where I had spectacular views of the entire village, occupied the entire top floor. 

I felt like Scarlett in Gone With the Wind whenever I climbed the romantic outside staircase.
My $550 rent included a casita that was screened from my house by several huge grapefruit and banana trees.  Each level of the two-story casita contained a huge bedroom and full bath. 
I was quite popular when I leased that house and lots of
visitors enjoyed my casita!

No comments:

Post a Comment