Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Gracias, Jay and Rob


Jay and Rob lived around the corner from me in Mexico.  I was sad when they moved to Spain, but we still get to see each other--so far we've managed to have three reunions in Europe.  This last one was particularly special because they met David for the first time.

As usual, these guys went out of their way to make sure David and I saw all the tourist sites as well as the hidden gems most tourists miss.  The last twelve days of our trip were especially wonderful because of them.

Thanks, Jay and Rob, for showing David and me the splendors of Spain.   We'll be looking forward to our next reunion!

1 comment:

  1. So interesting and effective an article you just have published, this is really very informative and I just completed reading this content. You’ve shared very latest information. Please don’t hesitate to share this kind of rich information.
    Best travel and apartment service here.

    ReplyDelete